chia sẻ

TOPIC: A GOOD CO-WORKER


A GOOD CO-WORKER

I have been working for a few months, and this period of time allows me to meet and work with many kinds of people everyday. Luckily, I have very good co-workers. They are helpful, they have responsibility, and they create a good working atmosphere.

My co-workers are very helpful. They usually help me with my difficulties so that I can finish my work quickly. I realize that team-work in any organization is very important. When we work with other people in a team, we can do our things smoothly. 

My co-workers are also very responsible. They really care about their work and working environment. In addition, they always respect others’ business, so everybody tries to finish their duties on time to keep my company’s business going on.

Moreover, my co-workers know how to create the good working environment. When we are working, we want to have good relations with everybody in the office. I don't like to work with somebody who is bossy or always in a bad mood.

My co-workers should be friendly, have good attitudes, and open their mind to share things with others. 

QUESTIONS FOR DISCUSSION

1. Are you working now? If yes, where are you working? How long have been you working there?
2. Do you meet, work and spend time with the same people or with different kinds of people everyday? Are they good to you?
3. Are you working in a good environment? How can we create a good environment to work in?
4. Do you like working in a local or foreign company? Why? What do you think about the working environment in those companies?
5. In your opinion, what is really important in an organization?
6. What do you think about team-work? Do you think Vietnamese people are familiar with team-work?
7. What do you comment on your co-workers? Do they care about their job and working environment? What can you get from a responsible co-worker?
8. How can we create a good relation with everybody in the office? Do you like working with somebody who is bossy or always in a bad mood?
9. What characteristics should a good co-worker have? Why do they need those characteristics?
10. What can you draw from today's discussion?


Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét

 
Ky nang ban hang ky-nang-ban-hang
10 10 1125 (c) by
Google Thủ thuật, hacking, tool, code, công cụ